Publications – David J. Mikkelsen
- Mikkelsen, D. and Lepor, H,: Innovative management of idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis: J. of Urol., 141: 1192, 1989.
- Mikkelsen, D. and Ratliffe T.L.: Mechanisms of action of Intravesical BCG for Bladder Cancer. In Urologic Oncology IV. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA, 1989.
- Kavousi, L., Mikkelsen D., Clayman, R.: Letter to the Editor on rectal perforation as a complication of urethral instrumentation, re: conservative management. J. of Urol. 142: 1333, 1989.
- Andriole, G., Coplen, D., Mikkelsen, D., Catalona, W.: Sonographic and pathological staging of patients with clinically localized prostate cancer; J. of Urol., 142: 1259, 1989.
- Mikkelsen, D.: Alterations in genitourinary function. Perspectives on Pathophysiology. Copyright 1995 W.B. Saunders and Co.
- Mikkelsen, D.: Alterations in structure of the male genitourinary system. Perspectives of Pathophysiology. Copyright 1995 W.B. Saunders and Co.